Director of Product Development
Phoseon currently has an opening for a Director of Product Development. In this role you will be a key member of the Industrial Curing division's engineering staff reporting directly to the VP of Engineering. You must be a dedicated team player committed to working in a high growth organization, and able to assume responsibility for the management of the Product Development engineering group of the organization.
- Manage product development activities to meet customer specifications and documentation requirements.
- Develop and manage patent portfolio.
- Work closely with Marketing and Manufacturing to develop market leading, reliable products.
- Establish current and long range objectives, plans, and policies.
- Create budgets, allocate resources, and determine schedule of project deadlines and product releases.
- Review operating results of the organization, compare to established objectives and take steps to ensure that appropriate measures are implemented to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Oversee and direct design, development, and test functions of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
Education and Experience:
- BS Engineering degree (mechanical, electrical, optical)
- 7+ years engineering experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Exceptional presentation and communication abilities
- Skilled at managing internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with design for manufacturability and low cost
- Ability to design and perform technical experiments
About Phoseon Technology:
Phoseon Technology is a world leader in providing UV LED solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Phoseon’s products deliver maximum UV energy, high performance, and real-world reliability for UV LED curing of inks, coatings and adhesives. The Company provides worldwide sales and support capabilities and can be reached at www.phoseon.com.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls.