Technical Marketing Engineer
Phoseon Technology, a world leader in providing UV LED solutions for commercial applications, is looking for a Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to continue its rapid revenue growth. The TME will work as part of the Marketing team, reporting to the VP of Marketing, to define products & solutions, establish internal standards, develop new market capabilities and help with program management. As the market leading supplier of UV LED curing lamps, Phoseon needs a qualified person to join a dynamic, fast-paced environment where responsible risk-taking is rewarded and the customer’s needs come first.
- Products. Be the technical lead on defining, testing, and validating new and existing products, including whole product solutions.
- Applications. Research application ecosystems to develop sales tools, build partner relationships, investigate competitor solutions, and help define new product features to allow Phoseon to enter new markets.
- Marketing. As part of the team, develop content for collateral, web-sites, articles, presentations, etc.
- Documentation. Create, edit, and maintain product documentation, including external videos. Also includes training of customer’s personnel to ensure end-users receive correct / timely information.
- Training. Be the source of content for training internal and external sales or application engineers
- Engineering. Work with engineering to establish technical product specifications are designed into new products based on customer and industry
- Manufacturing. Work with manufacturing to ensure test procedures and specifications are accurate, reliable, and repeatable.
Education and experience required:
- 3-5 years of experience in application engineering, engineering or product management in electronic and/or industrial systems engineering
- EE/ME/CS Bachelor’s degree (basic chemistry understanding a plus)
- Work with and influence internal resources, without direct control over those resources
- Ability to listen, understand, and interpret customer requirements
- Ability to balance customer requests with internal capabilities
- Work cross-geography language and time barriers
- Work well in fast-paced team environment
- Travel up to 30% of the time, including international for customer visits, sometimes troubleshooting
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Work in small company environment where multiple roles are required to complete tasks
- Industry knowledge of digital inkjet printing, curing, and industry players a plus
About Phoseon Technology:
Phoseon Technology is a world leader in providing UV LED solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Phoseon’s products deliver maximum UV energy, high performance, and real-world reliability for UV LED curing of inks, coatings and adhesives. The Company provides worldwide sales and support capabilities and can be reached at www.phoseon.com.
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls.