Materials Handler (swing shift)
Phoseon Technology, a world leader in delivering high power, UV LED technology, is looking for an experienced Materials Handler with 2-3 years of Receiving and Stockroom experience. This person must be proficient with Excel, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities; comfortable working with ERP systems, and supporting manufacturing material requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly cycle counts & reconciliation
- Prepare component kits for production job orders
- Serial number tracking of parts for critical components
- Complete ERP transactions for activities described above
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of bills of materials, job orders, material receiving, inventory control.
- Detail oriented and accurate with inventory counts and data entry.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs on a regular basis and spend 60% of time walking, standing, moving inventory.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experienced with ERP systems; SyteLine a plus.
Swing shift: Monday - Friday, 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in clean energy UV LED curing solutions for industrial applications. Phoseon’s products enable faster, cleaner, and more efficient industrial processes for UV curing of photopolymers in adhesives, inks, and coatings.