Marketing Communications Specialist
Phoseon Technology is currently searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist. Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, this role will support the planning and execution of all marketing communications programs such as: public relations, advertising, website, search engine marketing, tradeshows, social media, videos, and technical documentation, etc. This position would work with team members and outside vendors to execute all aspects of Phoseon communication including:
- Support long-term infrastructure planning which include tools, vendors, and implementations
- Provide content and design input to web site to keep content fresh to site visitors
- Update company blog on a regular basis
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine effectiveness
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Organize and deliver international trade show attendance and activities
- Work with marketing and sales team to define booth messaging, graphics, etc.
- Maintain event project schedule and develop meeting agendas and manage relationship with internal teams and external partners
- Coordinate and implement event assets to ensure successful execution
- Coordinate Phoseon’s participation in presentation opportunities offered by show organizers.
External Communications / Campaigns
- Responsible for Google Adwords, Yahoo and Baidu Pay-per-click search engine marketing campaigns
- Create advertising plan to include relevant print and digital media channels to optimize the impact on prospective market segments
- Produce print and online ads for placement
- Coordinate advertising with correlating tradeshows and editorial opportunities
- Work with bulk email communication vendors to send out email promotional messages
- Prepare content for promoting new capabilities via regular email broadcasts
- Work with video vendors to storyboard, shoot and edit promotional videos. Distribute finished videos to Sales department for customer presentation along with shorter versions for posting on website.
Media and Social Media
- Utilize newswires and appropriate channels for announcements
- Maintain list of publications and web posting sites
- Maintain all relevant industry association memberships
- Create and update Phoseon social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Youtube) as needed
- Oversee documentation updates and / or new development (manuals, spec sheets, products overview, public documentation, etc.)
- Supervises the translations of all Marketing Communications assets
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant Marketing and/or Communications experience; preferred candidates will have 5-8 years of experience.
- Experience in Technology Business-to-Business (B2B) Marketing, supporting web development and graphic design preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing.
- Candidate should be self-starting and a fast learner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or equivalent experience.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Competitive benefits package including: group health and dental, ,company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, company paid long and short term disability insurance, PTO, and a generous 401(k) match.
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in delivering high power, UV LED technology. Phoseon pioneered the Semiconductor Light Matrix (SLM). With SLM technology, OEMs can manufacture the environmentally cleanest, coolest operating, and most efficient UV curing systems commercially available.
In the past, traditional mercury-based arc lamps have dominated the market, but now more efficient and environmentally friendly UV LED technology has emerged and is becoming a superior alternative. Phoseon is the world leader in UV LED curing and offers the most advanced, highest performing UV LED curing technology commercially available. UV LED technology is mercury-free, does not generate ozone, allows for accelerated production speeds, lower production costs and reduced energy usage compared to traditional lamps.