Production Test Technician - Day Shift
Phoseon currently has an immediate opening for a Production Test Technician. The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, day shift, (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM), including occasional overtime, as business requires.
In this role you will be part of the production team working in a fast-paced, high product mix environment. Working in the Clean Room the Production Test Technician will check functional performance of assemblies using a variety of measuring instruments. Additional responsibilities include following detailed assembly procedures, loading firmware, navigating software databases and working with engineering on specialized/customized product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production environment, high repetition, complex small builds of same or similar electronic products
- Check functional performance of assemblies using power supplies, measuring instruments, magnifying devices and cooling systems
- Follow detailed assembly, quality and safety procedures
- Load firmware onto circuit boards
- Perform unit testing and enter results into test databases
- Clearly and legibly complete all required process documentation
- Navigate company computer network to access Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and enter data
- Use of torque drivers (22 – 72 in oz) and other small hand tools
- Use fixtures for alignment and installation of components
- Clean up of silkscreen and thermal grease using isopropyl alcohol at vented cleaning station
- 3 + years in Electronics Assembly and Test
- Intermediate computer skills ->load firmware and programs, navigate between screens/software
- Proficient in entry of data into MS Excel spreadsheets
- IPC-A-610 certification
- AS degree or certificate in electronics
- Soldering Experience
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Must be able to read, write, communicate and comprehend the English Language
- Manual Dexterity -> high level of eye-hand coordination.
- Ability to carry out complex detailed instructions, repetitive tasks quickly and methodically
- Fast-paced environment, requiring a strong ability to stay focused
- Extended periods of time standing and/or sitting
- Clean Room Production floor; Class 10,000
- Ultra-Violet light
- ESD Protocols
- Isopropyl alcohol adhesives odors present
- Constant noise present; ear protection required in some areas
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in clean energy UV LED curing solutions for industrial applications. Phoseon’s products enable faster, cleaner, and more efficient industrial processes for UV curing of photopolymers in adhesives, inks, and coatings.
Salary & Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefits package including health and dental insurance, company paid disability and life insurance, PTO, 401(k) match.