Phoseon currently has an opening for a reliability technician who will assist improving product reliability, printed circuit board troubleshooting and repair. As a member of our reliability engineering team, you will be support reliability engineers in product testing and improvements. This position has a wide range of responsibilities including root cause failure analysis, product reliability testing as well as executing product testing using environmental and stress chambers.
- Complete engineering defined testing plans for reliability evaluations.
- Summarize data from reliability evaluations using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Complete summary of analysis of customer returned product after failure mode has been determined and maintain records of analysis of the returns.
- Support investigations to determine root cause of product failures.
- Troubleshoot PCBAs to component level and make repairs.
- Able to read electrical schematics and identify common components as well as the intended functions of those components
- Capable of soldering and de-soldering SMD components, working with miniature electrical connectors and wiring test fixtures.
- Proficient with DMM, bench top power supplies and oscilloscopes.
- Good mechanical aptitude and familiar with use of common hand tools.
Education and Experience Required
- Associate or 2 year technical degree or certificate in electronics
- Hands on experience in trouble shooting electronic circuits using electrical schematics and test equipment
- 3+ years in electronics assembly and electronic maintenance or repair
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in delivering high power, UV LED technology. Phoseon pioneered the Semiconductor Light Matrix (SLM). With SLM technology, OEMs can manufacture the environmentally cleanest, coolest operating, and most efficient UV curing systems commercially available.
In the past, traditional mercury-based arc lamps have dominated the market, but now more efficient and environmentally friendly UV LED technology has emerged and is becoming a superior alternative. Phoseon is the world leader in UV LED curing and offers the most advanced, highest performing UV LED curing technology commercially available. UV LED technology is mercury-free, does not generate ozone, allows for accelerated production speeds, lower production costs and reduced energy usage compared to traditional lamps.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability, PTO, and a 401(k) match.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.