Technical Sales Engineer
Phoseon Technology is the world leader in clean energy UV LED curing solutions for industrial applications. Phoseon’s products enable faster, cleaner, and more efficient industrial processes for UV curing of photopolymers in adhesives, inks, and coatings.
Phoseon currently has an opening for a Technical Sales Engineer with a focus on Industrial UV applications. In this role you will be a key member of our Sales Team reporting to our Director of Sales – EMEA. You must be a driven self-starter and a dedicated team player committed to working in a high growth organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onsite commissioning OEM equipment and retrofitting existing machines with LED UV-curing equipment
- Training, be the source of content for training for sales manager and customers
- Monitoring existing demo equipment and preparation at customer site for test purposes
- Repair and verification of LED-Curing devices
- Support upstream suppliers in building process from control cabinets including final acceptance tests.
- Meet or exceed targeted customer acquisition and related sales goals.
- Help in relationship with sales manager and key existing customer relationships
- Partner with engineering and customer support internally and externally to coordinate delivery of Phoseon’s technology
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in application engineering, engineering or product management in the electronic systems industry
- Speak fluent German & English. Other languages are welcome
- Electrical Bachelor’s degree or Certified Technician (prefer Electrical / Mechatronics Engineering background)
- Support EMEA Sales team during customer engagement process
- Work with and influence internal resources, without direct control over those resources
- Ability to listen, understand, and interpret customer requirements
- Ability to balance customer requests with internal capabilities
- Work cross-geography language and time barriers
- Work well in fast-paced team environment
- Travel up to 50% of the time, including international for customer visits, troubleshooting, commissioning
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Willingness and ability to work in small company environment where multiple roles are required to complete tasks
- Industry knowledge of digital inkjet printing, Flexo printing, mechanical engineering, UV curing, and industry players a plus
- Home office based position located near a major European airport with good connections, able to reach our technical support centre based in Melle, Germany in a reasonable time.
- Competitive total compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.