Electronics Assembly - Swing Shift
Phoseon Techonologies is the industry leader in innovative UV LED curing technology. Our products deliver maximum UV energy, high performance and real-world reliability. We have over 300 patents including key optimization technologies that ensure our customers bring their best solutions to market.
At Phoseon Technology, we are passionate about maintaining a positive environment and a challenging and interactive experience for all. We value our customers and are committed to design, build and provide the highest quality product and service through continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
We encourages our staff to never get complacent but empower everyone to look for ways to grow, improve and make a difference. Management is friendly, open-minded and most importantly truly cares about the well-being of the employees.We are seeking a go-getter with precise fine motor skills, strong attention to detail, and good verbal and written communication skills to join our team in Hillsboro as a Production Assembly Technician.
This team works full-time, Monday-Friday on the swing shift (3:00 PM - 12:00AM), with occasional overtime. The environment is a fast-paced, Class 10,000 cleanroom.
Job Duties Include:
- Loading firmware onto circuit boards
- Preparing product for testing using power supplies and cooling systems
- Performing unit testing and entering results into the test database
- Completing all required process documentation
- Assembling small to medium, complex electro-mechanical systems
- Using torque drivers and other hand tools, fixtures for alignment and installation of components
- Electronic assembly or soldering experience preferred
- Experience working with hand tools
- Strong MS Word & MS Excel skills
10 paid holidays per year, 15 days PTO to start, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, Dental & Life Insurance and a 401(k) plan!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!